Our Process + Shipping Times
Ribbons & Textiles
Keep in mind our current in-house processing time for ribbon orders is 3-5 business days + the shipping method you selected. If you purchased a runner/textile we have a current lead time of 3 weeks + shipping, as each silk textile is dyed-to-order.
If you need your order rushed please select the HELP! option in your cart during the checkout process, this will add a 30% fee to your total order and will let us know to rush the processing time. For ribbons, our rush processing time is 1 - 2 days. For textiles, our rush processing time is 1 week.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much ribbon do I need for my bouquets?As a florist, I suggest 1 bundle for every bridesmaidid bouquets (or 2.5 yards per bouquet). I use a full 5 yard ribbon bundle for the bridal bouquet sometimes even 2 full bundles, 10 yards total.
What width ribbon is best for bouquets?In my experience 2" ribbon photographs best on bouquets. It really depends on how bold your bride is and how much she loves ribbon.
The ribbon I ordered is darker than it looks online, did you send me the wrong color?Photographing handmade materials for online sales is tricky. A film photographer Sposto Photography captured our ribbon inventory on film to highlight their quality, but the nature of viewing images online will always make them feel lighter. Color is always dependent on the amount of light provided so indoor or outdoor events matter as well. You are welcome to purchase samples of all of our available colors (just check the size dropdown on each ribbon product page) ahead of your order and ask us as many questions as you like.
How long of runners will I need if the table is 8 feet long?It depends on how you want the runners to hang. If you want the runners to touch the floor I typically add 7 feet to each runner to account for 3.5 foot over hang on each side. In other words, for an 8 foot farm style table I would order 15 feet (aka 5 yards) of fabric.
What width of textile fabric is best for table runners?It depends on the tabletop width but I would typically suggest the 27" wide textiles for runners. Our 54" wide runners are best for styling textiles or if you want to cover the whole tabletop and create an overlay.
If I have a ribbon or textile emergency can you rush my order?
Yes, we can rush orders, but keep in mind we are a small design company and to rush your order means we have to rush ourselves. Our ribbons have a very limited inventory and our runners/textiles are not stock but made to order by hand. That being said, we will do our best to get you your order as quickly as possible.
To clean your textiles you can dry clean, hand or machine wash on cold. Depending on the stain, silk is best washed by hand with a mild detergent. Rinse well, squeeze out surplus moisture by rolling in a towel and hang to dry or tumble dry warm. Never spot treat your silk textile. Rubbing one area of silk can cause lightening in just that spot. For moderate stain removal, especially ones in the middle, wash the entire textile. Dark or unsightly stains should be taken to a dry cleaner.
Shipping + Handling Info
Processing + handling for all ribbon orders is 3-5 business days in addition to the standard shipping. In other words, your order will take 5-9 business days to process and ship depending on the shipping method you choose at check out.
Our textile fabric & table runners are custom made to order, so please allow for a lead time of 2-3 weeks for each order + shipping. We offer rush processing and shipping for ribbon emergencies. Just let us know!
We currently ship using USPS Priority Mail for domestic orders and USPS First Class International for orders outside the US.
- International orders ship via USPS Priority Mail and will arrive in 6-10 days for most countries. We also offer USPS Priority Mail Express International and will arrive in 3 to 5 business days to most countries. Please note that we cannot guarantee delivery dates.
- If you need your order on or by a particular date please let us know so that we can ship via FedEx. The shipping prices are a bit more expensive compared to USPS but FedEx will guarantee a delivery date and provide detailed tracking information.
- We are unable to provide tracking information beyond that supplied by the USPS.
- We are not responsible for packages that are lost or damaged in transit. Please double check your billing and shipping address when placing an order as we are unable to reroute packages.
- Standard shipping does NOT include insurance.
- We will not mark an item as a "gift" or reduce the stated value of the package. This is illegal, and we can be penalized heavily for doing so.
- Customs and import duties are levied by the receiving country and are therefore the buyer's responsibility
- We are not responsible for packages that are confirmed as delivered but subsequently missing or stolen.
Returns & Exchanges
All sales are final with the exception of exchange. If you are not satisfied with your order please contact us within 15 days of your purchase date to receive store credit or an exchange.
To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, with its original packaging.
Customer is responsible for any additional shipping costs, as we do not provide return lables.
If you need to exchange an item, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.