Shipping + Processing
Created by hand, each length of silk is dyed, torn and delicately frayed; a treasure worth waiting for. Our small team of gals is working around the clock to deliver our products with quality and care.
Ribbons & Textiles
Keep in mind our current in-house processing time for ribbon orders is 3-5 business days + the shipping method you selected. If you purchased a runner/textile we have a current lead time of 3 weeks + shipping, as each silk textile is dyed-to-order.
If you need your order rushed please select the HELP! option in your cart during the checkout process, this will add a 30% fee to your total order and will let us know to rush the processing time. For ribbons, our rush processing time is 1 - 2 days. For textiles, our rush processing time is 1 week.
Shipping + Handling Info
Processing + handling for all ribbon orders is 3-5 business days in addition to the standard shipping. In other words, your order will take 5-9 business days to process and ship depending on the shipping method you choose at check out.
Our textile fabric & table runners are custom made to order, so please allow for a lead time of 2-3 weeks for each order + shipping. We offer rush processing and shipping for ribbon emergencies. Just let us know!
We currently ship using USPS Priority Mail for domestic orders and USPS First Class International for orders outside the US. Please note that Tono & Co cannot be responsible for any lost packages that are registered at "delivered".
- International orders ship via USPS Priority Mail and will arrive in 6-10 days for most countries. We also offer USPS Priority Mail Express International and will arrive in 3 to 5 business days to most countries. Please note that we cannot guarantee delivery dates.
- If you need your order on or by a particular date please let us know so that we can ship via FedEx. The shipping prices are a bit more expensive compared to USPS but FedEx will guarantee a delivery date and provide detailed tracking information.
- We are unable to provide tracking information beyond that supplied by the USPS.
- We are not responsible for packages that are lost or damaged in transit. Please double check your billing and shipping address when placing an order as we are unable to reroute packages.
- Standard shipping does NOT include insurance.
- We will not mark an item as a "gift" or reduce the stated value of the package. This is illegal, and we can be penalized heavily for doing so.
- Customs and import duties are levied by the receiving country and are therefore the buyer's responsibility
- We are not responsible for packages that are confirmed as delivered but subsequently missing or stolen.